Thursday, October 6, 2011

FALLLLLLLLLLLL.

I cannot believe how beautiful Fall is. I'm sooooo happy when I drive around and see the trees changing and how vibrant the color is. You can't even capture how beautiful it is on camera. On my run last night with my crazy dog I had to stop and just take some quick pics on my phone just to remind me when it's 40 below and horrible out... JUST HOW BEAUTIFUL IOWA CAN BE! My run was absolutely beautiful with the scenary and the weather ahhhh.

Plus, to save some money I decided instead of buying $4 cold pressed toddy's-- I'm going to do it myself. I made the mixture last night and let it brew overnight (12 hours in the fridge) strained the grounds out this morning added milk and half and half.. BOOOOOOOOOOM. Deliciousness.


1/3 cup of ground coffee with 1 1/2 cups of water.. mix it together.. stick in fridge over night for at least 12 hours.. and there ya go. This made about a 16 oz drink for me.




Down my street :)



Dommmmmmmmmmmmmmza!

2 comments:

  1. what the hell is that tin foil shit? you doing meth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha no you idiot! Read dammit. I cold brew my own coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete