Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday.

Today. I woke up 30 minutes late. I never realized how much I really appreciated a routine until someone unplugged me from it.. literally.

Today. I am thankful it is Friday.
Today. I am listening to good music.
Today. I am grateful for my life, my family & my friends.
Today. I am wearing a gold ring and a silver ring and feel like a rebel.
Today. I am feeling optimistic that the President announced we are pulling our troops out of Iraq by the end of the year.

Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel makes me want to take a road trip to the South and sip on a Jeremiah lemonade right now.



This picture is great and so are you. <3

2 comments:

  1. Wagon Wheel is one of my all time favorite songs ever. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why we are friends mamacita <3

    ReplyDelete