I recently went on a trip to save my sanity. DC was great and relaxing & it was great seeing Megan. Here's some pictures for you:
Here is me in front of the Lincoln Memorial keeping it real.
This is us @ the Vietnam Memorial.
This is the IRS building. Go figure. "Taxes are what we pay as a civilized society." Bah.
I would pretty much like to live here.
Here's a great one for the parents.
In front of the White House. No Obama or his dog sighting unfortunately.
The new MLK memorial if you care to see. I was the only white person there see....
Great Falls. Who knew DC/Virgina was like this? Beautiful.
WWII Memorial. Every star represents 100 people. Wow.
REPREEEESENT.
Just having fun ya knowzz!?
Original Ruby Reds mannn.
So yeah, good times had by all. The weather was beautfiul and we even got to check out a sweet market & sit by a pond and drink sangria. Beautiful!
I'll be updating this on the reg now that I finally figured it out.
<3maria.

welcome to the blogosphere...you'll find it's pretty different than facebook.
ReplyDeleteoh, and is that b/g photo your house? because if it is, i'm moving in.
I love everything about this post. Beauuuutiful pictures!
ReplyDelete