Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Tonight I went on a walk with my best friend talking about her future. I remember when we were fifteen talking about what we would be doing in ten years and now we are here. Is it possible to have a mid life crisis at 25? I believe so. Oh and we were both walking our dogs. I never thought I'd have a freaking dog... Including one I loved like my own child. But, did I also think I would be laying in bed, drinking green tea and writing my thoughts on an electronic contraption called an iPad? Hay Zeus. Can I say out loud that I'm watching The Rachel Zoe Project and enjoying it? Ohhhh just did. Who knows what I will be writing on in another ten years but if I'm still going on walks with my best friend talking about our lives I know I did something right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i've given up trying to predict what will happen next week, let alone in ten years...mostly because if someone had told me what it would be, i'd never have believed them. or even been able to imagine how it would happen.
ReplyDeletebut, this i know. blogging is good for you (and cheaper than therapy) and rachel zoe is not...
Two seconds after you posted this comment.. I got my daily Rachel Zoe newsletter.. must be a sign... muwhaha ;)
ReplyDelete